The Management of Metelli S.p.A. has decided to introduce Quality, Safety and Environment management systems extended to all the company activities according to the standards UNI EN ISO 9001, ISO 16949, BS OHSAS 18001 anf UNI EN ISO 14001.
Metelli S.p.A will comply with these rules and is committed to the constant improvement of their effectiveness by using the policy, objectives, results of audits, corrective and preventive actions and management review.
This strategy involves the entire staff based on specific objectives aimed to:
- Ensure the fulfilment of customers' expectations in terms of product quality, provided service and price;
- Pursue the reduction of accidents, injuries and health damages with the goal of eliminating them;
- Manage and monitor the performance of the organization;
- Gain competitive advantage through the achievement of overall excellent result;
- Comply with all the applicable National and local laws regarding Health & Safety and Environment impacting Metelli's business practices and products.
- Pursue the elimination of accidents, injuries and damage to the health and safety of workers and possible occupational diseases;
- Promote any direct action to ensure that the processes in place minimize the risks for health and safety at work of all those who collaborate with Metelli S.p.A.;
- Avoid the waste of natural resources promoting the re-use and/or the reduction of energy and materials;
- Continuously reduce the environmental impact of our activities with specific attention to:
- Waste disposal
We have therefore defined the following policy guidelines for Quality and Health & Safety and Environment:
- Clearly and precisely define the tasks and responsibilities within the organization;
- Respect the laws in force through a continuous and rigorous control;
- Target training activities to Customer satisfaction, safe working conditions and respect of the environment;
Train, inform and educate all workers to carry out their tasks, making them aware of their individual obligations and responsabilities, of the importance of
any action for the achievement of expected results;
- Evaluate in advance any risks for health and safety and inform people who work for Metelli S.p.A. on the correct working methods;
- Ensure a healthy and safe working environment for all workers (employees and third parties) working in the company;
- Provide the system with indicators that can easily quantify business performance;
- Optimize the use of human resources by always acquiring collaborators with proven experience and guaranteed professionalism with the primary objective of strengthening the process of customer satisfaction;
- Stick to a management style aimed to prevent the potential problems, including potential emergency situations, and promote an appropriate response through working groups;
- Enhance the active participation of the staff;
- Encourage and commit themselves to implement methods, interventions and adjustments in order to reduce accidents; Make suppliers and contractors responsible by increasing their involvement in business goals;
- Promote and foster open communication with the concerned parties inside and outside the company in order to propagate this policy and to involve them in the improvement efforts;
- Offer and select products without any compromise with regards to the safety of operators and respect for the environment.